Friday, February 7, 2014

Post 002: then there was nothing...

so I went for a run last week Sunday and I picked up an achilles injury sadly. it's gotten my quite bummed cause I can't really do much now. I went for a run today and I think I did about 7 km maybe and had to stop twice, frustrating I must say. so here I sit staring at my screen wondering what I shall do with my life for the next 2 weeks? well besides go to classes.  top tip of the day: don't get injured
so onto some more depressing yet not too depressing news, I have a crit this afternoon, nut the weather is pretty crappy so I shall see if it gets better by 5:45, I really hope it does. I'm a bit stressed for it cause it's really important that I make an impression at the race this afternoon if the weather decides to calm down. but if it doesn't then I shall go out tonight and pig out on sushi until my stomach cannot handle anymore! VIVA food! I must say I feel like one of those obese families at panarotties every Thursday the way I'm obsessing over this sushi hahahahaha ohwell!

I think I need to take some time to re-evaluate my goals and studying cause I've got a lot of my plate at the moment with regards to sport and then it will only get worse once my lectures start. well so far I would like to do well in athletics, cycling and multi-sports. but I know I've been focusing a lot of duathlon but cycling seems like more of an opportunity, is it really worth throwing away all my work for cycling? hmmm need to ponder abit. To be honest, as modestly as possible, I think I have what it takes to make the team for NMMU and do well in the athletics, cause from what I see there is not much running talent at NMMU, or maybe its hidden talent? I guess I'll just have to see what happens on Saturday at the athletics meeting. I'm just a bit worried that ill hurt myself there...and I don't like running on the track at all!! it's so difficult and fast :O
so for now I shall sit and recover and just cycle, oh and swim :( ha-ha. I have an early morning session tomorrow, I really hope that they don't ride hills to be honest, cause that ride really killed me for a city with no hills ha-ha.

but anyway, that's the end of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment